City Park

  0 reviews

Historic Site

The Twentieth Century Veterans Memorial is the designated site of the annual Smyrna Memorial Day and Veterans Day Ceremonies. The Memorial is located in downtown Smyrna at the corner of Bank and King Streets, adjacent to Smyrna City Hall.

The Twentieth Century Veterans Memorial Park dedication ceremony took place at 11:00 a.m. on October 12, 2002 on the Village Green in Smyrna, Georgia. The Memorial was made possible by the efforts of the Veterans Memorial Association of Smyrna, Georgia, Inc. Officers at the time of the dedication were as follows: President - William J. Lnenicka, Vice President - William Brown, Secretary - Mary A. Richardson, Treasurer - Col. (Ret.) James R. Davis. The Board of Directors at the time of dedication were as follows: William J. Lnenicka, William Brown, Kenneth Burke, J. Al Cochran, Arthur L. Crowe, Jr., Col. (Ret.) James R. Davic, Mary A. Richardson. Architects: Allen + LeBlanc / Contractors: Jerry L. Johnson & Associates.

The Memorial - honoring those who served - allows for the purchase and placement of permanent marble or brick pavers. Please access and complete the purchase form and mail to: Veterans Memorial Association of Smyrna, Georgia, Inc., P.O. Box 1226, Smyrna, Georgia 30081. You may also contact the Veterans Memorial Association at (770) 805-4290.

2800 King Street SE
SmyrnaGA 30080
P: (770) 805-4290


Review   Upload   Favorite

0 users favorited this picnic area


Latitude: 33.8839531
Longitude: -84.5168406


Activities

Amenities

Other

No reviews yet, be the first to write one
Back